ShareTheCosts lets you keep track of expenses in a group and lets you define who profited from a given payment. With STC you always know who payed more or less and saves you the hassle of having to back-track through all your expenses after a trip or when living in an appartement with other people.
You are going on a holiday with your friends, and one of you payed the bike rent, while another bought some food.
Or you are often eating out with your buddies and you don't want to split the bill each time.
There's bound to be a discussion about who payed what and when, no matter how reasonable you are.
Only two out of three people needed to rent a bike, but the third one (A) was the only one with money. So A pays for the bike rent, but B and C profit from it. Now B and C both owe A (half of the bike rent, in fact). Thus, A has a positive balance, while B and C might consider getting some cash and paying for lunch.
- Manage multiple projects with different participants
- Keep track of who payed what for whom
- Display balance sheet for each person
- Mail detailed balance to participants
New in version 1.0.0:
- Finally n-to-n payments possible
- Add and remove people from projects as you like
- fixed some minor and major bugs
License: This app is licensed under "Creative Commons, no derivative works".
This app is free.
RatingClick to rate!
Updated: March 14, 2011
License: Creative Commons, No Derivatives