-Displays data from the phone's GPS unit.
-Copy the GPS data to the clipboard and paste it in another app.
-Record the GPS data & email it or upload it to Google Docs in CSV, GPX, or KML format.
-Display the recorded data on a map within the app**
-KML files have the option show when the device was stationary and the duration of that stationary period.
-Auto upload the latest recorded data at a set interval or set time of day.
-A dashboard display and controls for when the app is in the background.
**requires an internet connection.
- Upgraded from Google Docs API to Google Drive API.
- Updated to support changes to Google authorization.
- Removed upload to Google Maps feature due to discontinuation by Google.
- Updated for the Pre3.
- Added option to view a record on a map within the app.
- Added option to allow velocity to use a different unit system from the other data.
RatingClick to rate!
Updated: November 17, 2014
License: Closed Source