Passify is a simple password generator. The user can choose to generate a password between 4 and 20 characters in length and can specify whether numbers, symbols, or mixed case should be used. Once a password is generated, it can easily be copied to the webOS clipboard to be used in other applications.
Important: Currently, the password history is stored unencrypted. This app should not be used to securely store your password.
- Optimized viewing area for the Pixi and various other UI improvements
- Keeping the password history can now be disabled
- The user can now change how many passwords are kept in the history
- Fixed a bug where the currently-generated password was included in the history list
- Added about dialog with license information
- Password criteria settings are now retained across sessions
- Passify now retains a history of the last 5 generated passwords
- Removed ambiguous characters (l, o, etc.) from the list of possible password characters
- Various UI changes
- Initial release
RatingClick to rate!
Category: System Utilities
Updated: February 9, 2010
License: BSD License Open Source