TapNote for webOS eschews clutter and complexity to make writing a joy:
- Plain text: no digging through menus for formatting commands; instead focus on what matters
- Dropbox sync: instant access to your notes from anywhere
- Document-based: store as much or as little text in each document as you like
- Multiple cards: reference multiple documents side by side
- Quick Text: insert dates and times instantly
- Just Type: create new notes and append to notes from anywhere (webOS 2.0+ only)
- Reading mode: rotate your phone to read uninterrupted
- Email documents: quickly send a document to your coworkers or loved ones
- Make it your own: personalize your writing experience with multiple fonts, font sizes, and themes
- Runs everywhere: use TapNote on your Pre, Pixi, Veer, or TouchPad
RatingClick to rate!
Updated: February 27, 2014
License: All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires webOS 220.127.116.11 or later.