TapWatch is a simple and beautiful stopwatch for webOS that will make timing things a joy:
- Keep your eye on what you are timing: your screen will stay awake as long as TapWatch is active and a timer is running.
- Time comfortably: the whole screen is a button so you do not need to cramp your finger up trying to hover it over the screen.
- Check progress with a glance: the timer is big, high contrast, and alone on the screen, allowing you to check the elapsed time or the time on your current lap with a glance. While running laps, the total time and your four previous laps are also tastefully displayed in smaller text.
- Compare recent times: TapWatch automatically saves your 50 most recent times, which you can view at any time by sliding the screen to the left.
- Scales wonderfully: time anything, whether it lasts tenths of a second or hours.
RatingClick to rate!
Seller: One Crayon
Updated: May 8, 2012
License: All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires webOS 184.108.40.206 or later.