Nodoze prevents WebOS from going into sleep mode. This is useful if you want to access Linux via SSH or SFTP over WiFi. Will optionally display your IP address and a notification every XX minutes so you don't forget you left Nodoze active and run down your battery.
- Fixed defect where main stage was not self closing when starting with background enabled
- WebOS 1.4 compatibility
- Add Auto Exit feature
- Removed unstoppable feature due to WebOS 1.3.1 update disabling it.
- Fixed background issues
- Fixed more background unstoppable issues
- Fixed background unstoppable feature
- Optional background unstoppable feature
- Improved application icon (thanks Spunks3!)
- Fixed 'Activated' status on dashboard
- Improved UI performance when creating dashboard
- Optional background operation
- Tap dashboard or click launch icon a 2nd time to launch main card
- Swipe dashboard to close
- Screen always on toggle on main scene
- UI fixes
- Optional vibrate notifications
- Optional sound notifications
- Optional screen always on
- Optional IP connections list
NOTE: I had to change the appid to allow vibrate notifications to work. This will confuse the application installer leaving the old version installed. You will have to manually uninstall the old version.
- Initial Release
RatingClick to rate!
Category: System Utilities
Updated: March 9, 2010
License: Closed Source