Available in the App Catalog!
Check it out at: http://themxweb.com
0.5.8 is different than app catalog version. Read below for new features
- fixed bug where the highscores went off the screen
- now only the top 1000 scores in the daily, weekly, and all time show -- this speeds up load times and fixes the bug that caused the app to crash
- fixed a bug where the top score would be displayed incorrectly
- see highscores online at http://themxweb.com/online-scores/polar-bowling/
- Sync local high scores with server (a menu option in the scores screen)
- some graphics changes in the gameplay screen
- feedback if a high score post to the server is successfully
- High Scores are formatted better now.
- Global high scores --> you can now compete with everyone else. Daily, Weekly, and All-time scores supported
- some minor graphics change
- Final UPDATE. This is the last update for Precentral. Future versions will be available in app catalog
- wind speed handled differently--game should be much better
- bug fixes
- BIG UPDATE. This will probably be the last before submitting to the App Catalog. Please leave feedback so I can get my app accepted!
- Credits page added
- Wind speed is now random
- Added trophy graphics
- new polar bear speech bubbles
- a bunch of other litte fixes
- Windspeed starts slow and increases as game progresses
- Audio now loops
- Audio starts playing at menu
- audio toggle on both menu and game screens
- Highscore dialog remembers last entry
Polar Bowling is a Very Simple Game
The basic gameplay revolves around flinging the polar bear into the hole. Be careful, if you fling him to fast he will slide right over the hole.
When doing this you must consider the direction of the wind and adjust your flick angle and velocity accordingly. You can figure out the wind direction by looking at the red arrow in the top left corner. This arrow will change directions after every attempt.
In the top right corner the current score and #1 top score are displayed. To view your top 3 scores, or to reset your top scores, use the scores button on the main menu
If you sucessfully get the polar bear into the hole, your score will increment one. It will keep on doing this untill you miss, and then go back down to zero. You will be prompted to enter a top score after you miss at the end of a streak.
RatingClick to rate!
Updated: February 9, 2010
License: Creative Commons, No Derivatives