Dropbox has announced to shut down version 1 of their API on September 28th, 2017. That means this app will likely stop working at that point. Sorry.
Explorer for Dropbox provides access to your Dropbox files and lets you manage them. It also includes a full-featured file manager for your local files.
• three panel interface: Dropbox files, local files and queue of downloads/uploads
• create, delete, move, copy and rename files and folders on your Dropbox and mobile device
• download and upload files or even whole folders
• built-in text editor for editing files
• use the smart multi-select feature to perform actions with multiple files/folders
• copy the URL of a Dropbox file to share it with somebody
• sort the file list by name, type, size or modification date
• power scroll gesture to reach the top/bottom of a file list
• open local/downloaded files with their associated app
v1.0.0 (submitted 2013-07-13, approved 2013-08-26): Initial release
v1.0.1 (submitted 2014-02-10): Fixed Dropbox authentication (due to server-side change)
v1.0.3 (submitted 2017-08-09): Changed Dropbox authentication method since the Dropbox website does not work anymore on webOS browsers. You will need an external browser to complete authentication.
RatingClick to rate!
Updated: August 9, 2017
License: proprietary :( + others (see help screen)
Compatibility: Not compatible with LuneOS.