PasswordMaker is a special password manager. In contrast to common password managers none of your passwords is stored. If you need your password, you just edit account parameters of your choice like password length, account url, username, hash algorithm etc and finally a master password.
Depending on the inserted values you will get a individual strong and secure password copied into clipboard which is deleted after usage.
If you manage to keep a system of your parameters in mind, it is possible to handle dozens of accounts without storing data!
To increase comfort it is possible to store the parameters of your accounts - which of course decreases security. So it is your choice how secure or how comfortable you like to handle your passwords.
Several features are supported in this app. You can:
- chose the hash agorithm
- use url components like subdomains, anchors or parameters
- select the length of you password
- set a modifier (if you have to change your password regularly)
- chose characters
- set a password prefix or suffix
Though this is a Mojo-app it runs in full screen mode on a HP Touchpad
Please have a look at the Forum, too. There is a lot more explanation how this app is working and what data is stored on your device.
- Version 0.1.0: First public release
- Version 0.1.1: Fix of minor translation errors
- Version 0.1.2: Bugfix display error when using passwords containing "<"
RatingClick to rate!
Updated: August 19, 2017
Compatibility: Requires webOS 1.4.5 or later. Not compatible with LuneOS.