Do you have a lot of music and just not enough space on your WebOS device? Have you ever been somewhere and had a tune in your head that you just had to hear but it was on your home pc?
AmpachPre is the worlds first front end to the great Web-based Audio file manager / web Media Server Ampache for webOS. Just setup a LAMP, WAMP or MAMP server, install Ampache, enter your account info into AmpachPre and login. Search for artists, albums or songs.
With AmpachPre, you have your entire music library at your fingertips.
some features include:
- last fm scrobbling Now native to AmpachPre
- Create custom play lists
- Download any mp3 from your collection
- Download any mp3 from web
- Save custom playlists for later
- Search your entire music library
- Bookmark your favorite artists or albums for fast on the go listening
- Bluetooth control support
- Headphone control support
- Auto transcode flac, ogg and many other to mp3 on the fly via ampache
- Albums of the Moment
- Custom background images and text color
RatingClick to rate!
Updated: April 16, 2011
License: Creative Commons, No Derivatives