Easy to learn hard to master, the classic boardwalk game of skee-ball comes to the Pre. Aim and swing by making an underhand pitching motion to start the ball rolling up the ramp. Different speed swings will let you get to all the high point holes. Too slow and the ball won’t make it all the way to the top of the ramp and it will roll back down.
This is a great game if you just want to kill a couple of minutes.
This may be the last Roller Ball beta before it hits the app catalog, so please give me feedback and let me know what you think.
CHANGELOG for version 1.1.8:
- Fixed notifications to show for all scores
CHANGELOG for version 1.1.2:
- Added a text effect notifications like extra ball
- Menu updates to make the application fit the standards
CHANGELOG for version 1.0.11:
- Bonus targets give you an extra ball
- Pixi support
- Added a help screen
- Fixed a problem with the settings to make the changes greater within the game
CHANGELOG for version 0.9.17:
- Fixed the reset of input if you clicked after flicking a ball.
- Made the tagets ovals match the graphics so it is easier to score
- Made more realistic physics for rolling around the targets
- Fix a bug that kept you from being able to roll after you flicked
- Preferences to add or remove the prompts and adjust x sensitivity work
CHANGELOG for version 0.9.15:
- Fixed the balls bias so it doesn't try to always go to the right
- Added rainbow light panels on the rails
- Adjusted sensitivity of the throw to make it easier to be in the middle ranges
- Added Flick in the touchbar to make playing easier in enclosed spaces
- Added an animation to the game over sequence
- Added highscores
- Changed to run all animation on a single timer to be more efficient
- Added background music.
- added support for multiple boards
- Updated the graphics
Still to do:
- Tickets for prizes
RatingClick to rate!
Updated: February 9, 2010
License: Closed Source