Scatter is a simple game. Just tap the screen with your finger. That is the easy part. It is much harder to get the timing and placement of that tap so that you recover all the scattered balls. Each ball as a fixed amount of time it will remain on the screen after it has been hit. Then it will shrink away never to be seen again. To win, you have to complete all of the levels.
There are two ways to play: Chaos and Puzzle modes. Chaos lets most everything run free and you need to capture most of the balls on the screen to complete each level. Puzzle is much more controlled and you will need to figure out just the right place and time to tap to recover the other balls.
Each level has a fixed score you will receive for completing the level. In addition for every ball you recover beyond the required number, you will get a bonus of 100 points. That is the good news. The bad news is that if you fail to complete the level, you will lose 100 points. Your final score comes from all of the level scores, bonus scores and failed attempts you make at each level.
Thanks to everyone that gives feedback it really has improved the game. Keep giving me comments please.
Thanks and enjoy!
Change log for version 0.8.65
- Puzzles 23
- Chaos 30
- Tested with pixi
- Added puzzle scene so you can get to individual puzzles and skip around
- Now 3 sets of Chaos games and 3 diffferent puzzle types
- Added scenes for different chaos types: Basic, Sizes and Shapes
Change log for version 0.7.37
- Puzzles: 14
- Chaos: 20
- Added Walls
- Frames per second viewable
- Optimized code to be smoother
- Variable size balls on a single level
- Added bounce and capture sound effects - then removed them for speed 1.3.1 is not good
- Fixed the memory leak that caused the game to fail
- Added a menu to get to High Scores
Change log for version 6.0.12
- New Puzzle Levels - 10 total
- New Chaos Levels - 10 total
- Balls expand relative to their size
- Fixed double click problem on the info screen
- Fixed high score not reflecting total score
- Made the background prettier
- Made an intro for each puzzle type
- Added Easy, Medium and Hard difficulty levels
- Added High scores by difficulty level
- Cleaned up and made the screen prompts more friendly
RatingClick to rate!
Updated: February 9, 2010
License: Closed Source