Tank Tracker allows you to keep track of the fuel efficiency of multiple vehicles. Just enter the date, odometer reading, how much fuel you purchased and how much you paid per gallon and Tank Tracker will show you several different statistics. It also provides charts of Mileage, Distance Driven and Fuel Costs over time. Keep track of the last time your oil was changed and the last time you filled up with high octane fuel with the new note system. The app also features import/export functionality so you can both add existing data to the application and email yourself a backup of the records you have on the phone.
The demo version of Tank Tracker will allow 8 tank entries for a single vehicle. The full version of v1.5 will be available from the app catalog pending approval by Palm. New in 1.5
- Chart for Distance Per Tank
- Add a note to each tank
- Add miscellaneous notes to keep track of maintenance and other items.
- Track expense of maintenance items.
- Option to enter cost as Price Per Volume or Price Per Tank
- Unit preferences. Now you can choose litres or gallons and Kilometers and Miles and any combination. Conversions are done automatically
- View history and charts that display Miles Per Gallon, Kilometers Per Litre or Litres Per 100 Kilometers
- Updated help documentation.
RatingClick to rate!
Category: Location And Travel
Updated: February 9, 2010
License: Closed Source