Agent Z is not a normal application. Set the preferences and close the app. Nothing will happen... unless and until you're on a Wi-Fi network where a server is advertising itself. Agent Z will notify you. That's all it does. What good is this? If it's a web server, URL bookmark or WebDAV server, tap the globe button to view the web page. Otherwise, you'll need a laptop or a TouchPad.
- If it's a printer and it speaks a common protocol with your laptop or TouchPad, you can print.
- If it's a file server, you probably need to ask the administrator to set up an account for you.
- If it's something else, you'll need an appropriate application installed on your laptop.
- Zap Photoshare for webOS: http://hominidsoftware.com/zapphotoshare/index.html
- Most modern network printers do.
- Macs advertise most of their services.
- Bookmark Advertiser and Network Beacon are free apps for OS X that allow users to advertise URLs or services.
RatingClick to rate!
Category: System Utilities
Updated: October 31, 2014
License: Closed Source