A fork of MetaView's mWatch for Palm/HP webOS. This app allows webOS devices to send notifications to Pebble, LiveView from Sony or Sony-Ericsson MBW 150/200 watches. Phone calls, SMS messages and emails are supported, as well as notifications from other apps that supported mWatch.
Note that mWatch and My Watch cannot co-exist -- think of this as a drop-in replacement.
Original source code is used with permission from the author. This app depends on FileMgr from Canuck Coding.
Read more about this effort here: https://forums.webosnation.com/webos-homebrew-apps/331159-connecting-pebble-webos-using-mwatch.html
- 1.0.1 - Initial experimental release, re-factoring capabilities into seperate models, and implementing error handling and re-try logic.
- 1.0.2 - App preferences are populated dynamically from a single source. Eventually this could come from a file. Improvements to .patch file.
- 1.0.3 - App preferences are now filtered by whether or not the supported app is installed. Building with same ID as mWatch for compatibility.
- 1.0.4 - Don't grab focus if already running and a notification comes in.
- 1.0.5 - Add Troubleshooting features for developers.
- 1.0.6 - Fix a bug where notifications weren't sent if Pre was paired with a TouchPad.
RatingClick to rate!
Seller: Jonathan Wise
Updated: January 5, 2019
Compatibility: Requires webOS 2.2.4 or later. Not compatible with LuneOS.