Explorer for Dropbox provides access to your Dropbox files and lets you manage them. It also includes a full-featured file manager for your local files.
• three panel interface: Dropbox files, local files and queue of downloads/uploads
• create, delete, move, copy and rename files and folders on your Dropbox and mobile device
• download and upload files or even whole folders
• built-in text editor for editing files
• use the smart multi-select feature to perform actions with multiple files/folders
• copy the URL of a Dropbox file to share it with somebody
• sort the file list by name, type, size or modification date
• power scroll gesture to reach the top/bottom of a file list
• open local/downloaded files with their associated app
v1.0.0 (submitted 2013-07-13, approved 2013-08-26): Initial release
v1.0.1 (submitted 2014-02-10): Fixed Dropbox authentication (due to server-side change)
v1.0.3 (submitted 2017-08-09): Changed Dropbox authentication method since the Dropbox website does not work anymore on webOS browsers. You will need an external browser to complete authentication.
- Rewrote app to use version 2 of the Dropbox API, so it works again (APIv1 was shutdown on 2018-02-01).
- Allow copying of public Dropbox download URLs of folders in the "information" context menu (it worked only on files before).
- Introduced new issue: If a Dropbox folder contains more than 2000 files/folders, not all files/folders are going to be downloaded when using the "download" context menu option on folders. See help topic for more details.
- Removed dropbox.js and liboauth dependencies, introduced dropbox-sdk-js dependency. See help screen for updated license information.
RatingClick to rate!
Updated: March 12, 2018
License: proprietary :( + others (see help screen)
Compatibility: Not compatible with LuneOS.