TimeTracker is an application to record your working time, associate it with projects, and annotate it with comments. At the end of the month (or any other time) you can display your data in various charts and you can email a detailed spread sheet with your working time.
New in version 4.5.1
- Project sort order gets saved and restored.
- Sum of time and money in details table on chart page.
- Save battery by disabling screen updates when application is minimized.
- Additional upgrade mechanism through palm's application store.
- Removed redundant confirmation when deleting projects
- minor bugs fixed.
New in version 4.4.0
- Improved format for exported spreadsheet.
- Exported spreadsheet had rounded money values. It now has the precise value. (Thanks to Thomas O.)
- Correct language of PayPal web site is now user language and not always german.
- Fix for wrong money values in details table of chart. (Thanks to Thomas O.)
New in version 4.3.1:
- minor fixes
New in version 4.3.0:
- Backups are now compressed. This reduces their size typically by 75%. Restore is able to deal with the new (compressed) and old (uncompressed) format.
New in version 4.2.4:
- Bug fix in changelog.
New in version 4.2.3:
- Bug fix to prevent crashes with webOS 1.4.1.
New in version 4.2.2:
- Bug fix to display more than 20 projects in the lists. (Thanks to Neal Y.)
New in version 4.2.1:
- Bug fix of deleting a project after having done a backup.
New in version 4.2.0:
- Backup and Restore of all data to restore in case of emergency or to transport data between different time tracker applications or versions.
- A table showing exact numbers for hours worked or money earned on the project chart page.
- A user visible log of changes
RatingClick to rate!
Updated: October 5, 2010
License: Closed Source