- added a "bouncing ball" to the main menu -- looks cool
- added "Fart" skin
- slight improvement in collision detection performance
- performance increase -- less lag and annoying pauses
- better collision detection
- moved score, level, and lives beneath paddle
- moved paddle up
- entire paddle MUST stay on screen
- free play mode completed -- shows progress
- many, many more little fixes
- expect another update soon>
show me that you support future development of BreakOut and that you appreciate these fixes by giving me a good rating:-)
Breakout is a very simple game to play
To start flick the ball upwards. Then grab on to the paddle and keep the ball from fall down. If it does, you lose a life. The goal of the game is to progress through all the levels. Once you beat all the levels you can reset your career and play them again. In the future we hope to have a working free play mode that let's you play any level.
If you want you TOO can design levels and skins. Check out the thread in the homebrew section for more information.
TIPS: If you start with your finger on the screen you can slide it down into the gesture area
RatingClick to rate!
Updated: February 9, 2010
License: GPL v2 Open Source